The follwing are a list of questions I was asked by random ppl over the last couple of weeks…this ladies and gentelmen is why I get such a kick out of life!
* Do you have babies? (asked by a 16 yr in one of my classes when I told her no and that I was only 26 she told me that was to old to not have babies yet)
* Do you have kids? (asked my a 5 yr old I made friends with at the park, apparently I look very motherly)
* What part of the green onion do you cut? (asked by my sister when she called my phone at 12:30am, keep in mind she is about to graduate college)
* Are you two sisters? (asked by a presumably drunk man at Southlake Town Center, my friend and I look nothing alike so I have no idea what he was thinking)
* Are you in high school? (also asked by the presumably drunk man, I let him know I was kind of offended by that question)
* Are we driving on rocks? (For some reason Kaitlin had it in her mind that we were driving on big rocks on the freeway, poor girl)